About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 14 February 2011

Utterly confused

Utterly confused pretty much describes my normal state of mind but am even more so as I try to produce my first (and only) blog.


Am wanting to share my love of paper-crafting with like-minded crafters so I no longer need to bore my FaceBook friends with my efforts.  I want to learn and grow and develop my crafting and take inspiration from others.


I don't know how far I will get with my blog or if anyone will ever want to look - but I am giving it a go and will be amazed if it works.  Technology is not my thing ... give me an ink pad and a sheet of paper any day please!

1 comment:

  1. Not sure if I am looking at the right blog. If I am right, then I am talking to Debbie, but the name confused me. Whoever it is, don't stay confused, play around and ask questions and someone will help. Try following this link to http://stamping-ground.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete