About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 19 October 2011

I posted!

Soooo I managed to post my last message!  But that's it ... baffled by the rest.

MaggieC said something about me having to put my followers somewhere ... can anyone tell me how to do that please? (not that there will be any!) (as my hubby said when I first showed him my blogging attempts "who on earth will want to look at that?" ... does kinda put you off!)
Hopefully I have now changed my font to something more readable - time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie,
    If you open your blog, and look up at the top right hand corner, you should find "Design", click on that. Then you click to "add a gadget". Look down the list that comes up and you should find one that says Followers. Click on the Add. Then back on the design page you can move it to wherever you want to put it. If you have problems, I will email you with more detailed info. Have fun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS Tell your husband not be be a wet blanket. From little acorns great oak trees grow. We all have to start somewhere. We all start off with no followers, some have more than others. do it for your own fun, and others will come along and have fun with you.

    ReplyDelete