About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Monday 26 March 2012

Oh no!!!!!

Isn't that just typical?  SOoooo much crafting to do and what happens ... my enthusiasm and mojo have crept away AGAIN and all the thoughts I had in my head have disappeared!
My stuff is all out on my craft table just ready and waiting and can I get myself out there?  Can I heck!  Even typing this seems too much effort.
I know, I will do a little cross-stitching instead!  Nah, can be bothered.
Work on a quiz maybe?  Doesn't even require moving ... just reaching out maybe 18" or so and opening my folder.  Guess not then.
Quick game of Solitaire or Mahjong?  Maybe not.
Oh, I do SO hate feeling like this.  

2 comments:

  1. Debbie, I can sympathise with you. Maybe some bloghopping would help to get you motivated again. I think everyone can get Crafter's block now and again. So maybe its best to just sit it out and hope it returns soon. I am sewing to-day because I need too ,not because I want too. I knitted a scarf over the week-end too. I'm hopeless at sitting around. Take Care and do what you want to do. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a suggestion, you could do some more snippets cards ready to post for next week. Or you could make some Christmas cards or tags for the Rudolph Challenge. Or you could join the Less is More Challenge for this week. Have a dig among your stash and see what you have forgotten about or have left from another project. xx Maggie

    ReplyDelete