About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Wednesday 13 February 2013

WOYWW 193

Bit late in the day but only because I have been putting off starting crafting today ... something I MUST now do or there will be no birthday card for hubby on 17th!
Sharing my very disorganised workspace today ... dragged stuff in from Antarctica the conservatory so I can work in the warmth of the dining room but it means stuff is spread far and wide as the photo's will show.
So no time for my ramblings today ... head over to Julia's Stamping Ground to check out more wonderful workspaces ... you will find her HERE

So this is what is immediately in front of me all ready to start :


Then to my right :


To my left :


And then way over the other side of the kitchen is my Vagabond all set up and ready to go :


And finally the birthday pressies I got with the voucher from my friends (plus a couple of extras that just happened, somehow, to fall into my basket!)  Well, a girl can never have enough Tim Holtz Distress Stains!!!


Happy WOYWW'ing !!!

4 comments:

  1. Not sure what is wrong but your link from Stamping Ground is not working so you may not get as many comments today. I had to follow the link from my blog. If you think your space is disorganised, you are sadly mistaken. Take a look at mine for one. I am in the "push it back" state at the moment. Have fun with your Vagabond. I am aiming to get my Silhouette out this week to cut some tag shapes for doing swatches for inks and punches. Have a good week. xx Maggie #8

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Debbie- I couldn't link through The Stamping Ground either. Maggies right, that does not qualify for disorganised, I know, I'm an expert, lol. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #129 xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Debbie, Lots going on in your crafty space, I keep meaning to get that cloak die of Timmie's I have ever other (lol) Have fun with your new TH inks... Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely full-on tour of the craft spaces today, Debbie! Happy Birthday to hubby and happy belated birthday to you!! Have a wonderful week! Darnell #32

    ReplyDelete