About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Saturday 25 April 2015

For Henry

Ooooh got lots of lovely cuddles with Henry this morning ... simply adore the little guy and what a blessing he is to our family!

Figured a little chap would not appreciate fairies so dragged myself away from my wooden hearts and grunge paste to make a canvas for him instead.

Wish I'd made the "bubbles" into balloons instead and gone with airplanes instead of farm animals ... I mean, DUH!!! just how many farm animals do you see flying amongst the clouds.  Great Auntie Debbie sure did have a senior moment here!






1 comment:

  1. Well Imthink it's lovely, and Henry will too.
    I guess it will be a cold day in hell before you like something you do.

    ReplyDelete