About Me

My photo
WELCOME to my little arty world! Trying to make art is a huge part of my life ... love nothing more than messing around with inks and sprays and generally making a mess!

Tuesday 14 April 2015

Welcome Henry

Our first Great Nephew ... the gorgeous bundle that is Henry ... arrived and so I made two of these - one for his parents and one for my Lil' Sis' whom, somehow, is now a Grandmother!!!!!  Still can't quite get my head around that one!

So, first things first ... here is darling little Henry ... too cute for words!


And I made the concertina cards I like to make for new babies ... knew all along what sort of card I would be making but had to wait to find out if it needed to be pink or blue!







Welcome darling Henry ... what joy you have brought to the family and huge
CONGRATULATIONS
Charlie & Hollie  
xXx

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Baby. Love your card too. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's something so wonderful about a new baby in the family. Welcome to the world, Henry. Your card is lovely. I have a new baby one to make today, but it will be much simpler.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Debbie, that is awesome. Love the concertina idea, what a fabulous keepsake!. Love & Hugs. Shaz xx

    ReplyDelete